Saturday, November 23, 2013

Thanksgiving Decorations Inside and Out

I love the holidays:
the food, the fun, the time off from work, the decorations.
Since well before Halloween, Christmas products and decorations
have been in the stores,
but I'm one of those people who likes to observe my holidays one at a time.
And that means I'm still looking forward to Thanksgiving and the harvest decor.

I love the warmth and simplicity of this Thanksgiving table:

I saw these next decorations
and remembered I have some of the little orange berry arrangements around here.
I'm going to have to look for those, but I don't have a clue where I might have put them.

Glass gives naturals a sophisticated air:


I think this autumn leaf arrangement is beautiful:

But you can't beat this: pumpking pie under the warm glow of  twinkle lights:

<>

No comments: