Friday, September 27, 2013

More Fall Decorating

Here are some outdoor fall decorations that I found on Pinterest.
I love Pinterest because it's got all the advantages of home decorating magazines,
without the cost. Plus, the best part is there are thousands of beautiful color photos.

Isn't this shiny gold pumpkin tower glamorous?
I think it would look out of place at my house, 
but in front of an urban townhouse, trés chic!:
This would be a cute display outside of your store during the month of October...pumpkins spray painted gold with your store's address.

This one is from southernsoulmatesblog.com.
I like the monogrammed pumpkin at the bottom.
Fall Mailbox    Southern Soul Mates: Fall Decor


Even though this photo isn't of an out-of-doors decoration,
it shows a clever way to cover up those plastic pots
that chrysanthemums come in, and the Indian corn
would be a nice touch in an outside arrangement:
Perfect mum idea with ribbon! Now I have to figure out where to get the corn!

I love everything about the arrangement from Stone Gable: 
the Indian corn, the bronze ribbon,
and especially the pumpkin-colored mums.

Decorating is one of the best parts of fall.
<>

No comments: