Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Cat Bird Houses

I've been looking at unique bird houses on the internet lately. 
There have been some really cute ones,
like a small replica of an Amish carriage
and an Airstream camper.
And I've seen some that are so colorful,
they could be jelly beans.

One of my friends posted a photo of her bird feeder on Facebook. 
Here it is. It's one goofy looking cat:
Potomac Valley Pekingese Rescue's photo.
Photo credit: Jeanne Reeves

Cats are a popular motif for bird feeders and bird houses, 
so I thought I'd share a few that  I found. 
Their images run the gamut of emotions.

For example, we have angry cat:

Surprised cat:

Anteater cat:

Cagey cat:

And finally, the proverbial curious cat:

Is it still a cat bird house if the cat is only trying to get in?
<>


No comments: